Makes: 4–6 Servings
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Then stir in milk, maple syrup, butter, egg, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly between mini muffin cups.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with maple syrup.